Islamic architecture is considered to be Spain’s most captivating architectural trend and certainly gives the country an exotic edge- especially considering the fact that Islamic architecture is the only style that Spain doesn’t share with the rest of Europe!
Admin Note: Photo copyrights are embedded into each image and the captions represent the views of the photographer and not the author(s) of this blog.
More articles on this topic:
- When Spain Was Islamic – TIME
- The Art of Islamic Spain.
- Timeline of Islamic Architecture (Spain)
- Archives of Islamic and Mudejar Architecture
- Spain’s Famous Islamic Architecture